Statement of Faith
At New Life, we are guided by our faith-based principles and values, which are essential to our treatment philosophy and ministry. While our beliefs form the foundation for our work, we serve those from all perspectives and faiths.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, inerrant, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He has revealed Himself in creation, history, and in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in God’s creation of the world and humankind and in humanity’s rebellion and subsequent sinful (self-centered) nature.
- We believe in the person and work of Jesus Christ, including His deity, virgin birth, sinless life, humanity, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to Heaven and His coming personal return.
- We believe salvation is by grace through faith in Christ as one’s Savior.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit in salvation and by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to grow in the knowledge and practice of the principles of Scripture.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost – the saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and in the importance of the church for worship, service and relationships.
- We believe in the importance of marriage, and although the Bible states that divorce is permissible in two circumstances (adultery, Matt 5:31; and abandonment, I Corinthians 7:15), we will do all that we can to preserve marriage.
- We believe in the sanctity of life.
- We believe all psychological principles should be evaluated through the grid of Scripture, and that Scripture always holds final authority.
Call us for an appointment:
227 NW School Street
Ankeny, IA 50023
Phone: (515) 964-5003
Pleasant Hill Office
1300 Metro East Drive, Ste. 106
Pleasant Hill, IA 50327
West Des Moines Office
1200 Valley West Dr., Suite 700
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Phone: (515) 225-4006